Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 7, 2012

NGÔNG CUỒNG VÀ ĐÊ TIỆN! EXTRAVAGANT AND DESPICABLE

 MỜI TOÀN THỂ NHÂN DÂN TIẾN BỘ TRÊN THẾ GIỚI XEM VÀ BÌNH LUẬN

 INVITE ALL THE PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD VIEW AND COMMENTS

ĐÂY LÀ HÀNH XỬ CỦA CHÍNH QUYỀN VIỆT NAM VỚI NHÂN DÂN

THIS IS A GOVERNMENT OF TREATMENT OF VIETNAM WITH PEOPLE

 

 

XIN HÃY LÊN TIẾNG BẢO VỆ CHO NHÂN QUYỀN CỦA NHÂN DÂN VIỆT NAM

PLEASE SAY AND DEFENDED FOR HUMAN RIGHTS OF VIETNAM



  • Vô cùng phi pháp, bạo quyền và xấu xa (Extremely illegal, tyranny and evil)
  • Không hoàn toàn đúng luật pháp và thiếu tế nhị (Not entirely true law and insensitivity).
  • Đúng, bình thường (Right, normally).
  • Ý kiến khác (Other ideas).

 

Translation Quote:

Translation by Google. There may not be completely accurate.

(Background: The farmers are sitting on the motorcycle at the curb up on wide roads in the suburbs to see  in response to the coercion of their land which they say is illegal. Motorcycles are off, no activities)

Farmer (women): I am standing on my farm (0:26)

Police: You leave the moto (0:30)

Farmers: I am sitting  on my moto, not working, not in traffic (0:56)

Police: Invite you leave (0:58)

Farmer: I was sitting on my farm, You have not authority (01:02) .... Why I must to comeback home? (01:20)

Police: (shouted) This is a road or farm? This is a road or farm? ... (01:20)

Farmer: It is not correct the law enforcement with my land ... You don't need to shouted with me. You worked with people like that? (01:28)

Police: nonsense (01:31) .... This is the road

Farmer: The sidewalk is in my farm (1:40)

......

(02:02 to 02:30: Police brought the truck to make a record and to recover the people's motorcycles)

Voice of people witnessing: Do that  is unlaws ... police arrested the people on motorcycle helmets, not in traffic but caught. (02:20).

Police (read for staff): .... sitting on the motorcycle ....(05:35)

Farmer: You must write the motorcycle is standing. I'm not controlled it (05:40)

Police: ... Motorcycles are going .... (5:42)

Farmer: You have clear evidence that proves a little before write. I parked the moto. Do not use authority to write wrong. I am sitting on motorcycles when it not activities ... (5:45)

.....

Farmers: I will sign, I will write my comments on here. (06:45)

.....

Farmer: true I write how I write like that (7:02) ... There are witnesses here...

Voice of people witnessing: ... There are a lot of people here, under the light of day ... the car is standing and not in traffic .... (7:27).

Police:.... Farm have not yet recovered it the right to ride without helmets? (8:30)

Voice of people witnessing: Why must have helmets when moto is not activities? (08:33)

Farmer: I read to all witnesses: I'm sitting on a motorcycle, not exploded and at farm 173 meters land of my family has been the People's Committee in Ha Dong district recovery unlawful when unanswered decision to approve plans ... (8:52)

Voice of people witnessing very intense reaction, yelled at the police (in words not seriously, do not add extract to here..)

Voice of people witnessing: ... corrupt society.  What do you do must have ethics and a conscience. (10:20)

Voice of people witnessing say again with the people witnessing when he sign: you must see something when you sign ... you must write clearly sign is sitting on the moto when it not activity... (10:30)

……

Farmer: I stand here not related to other people ... I am not in traffic but must have to wear helmets ..? (11:12)

Voice of people witnessing: ... moto not in traffic but must have to wear helmets?  You are crazy? Your mouth as the mouth ...  do what must be reasonable. (11:22) ...  your patriarchs ...

....

Farmer: If not enough evidence to hold then there is no right to custody... (11:50)

Police (say with staff):You just write in there, I am responsible for wrong (11:54)

Voice of people witnessing: ... to do so, but say responsible ... do that is right which according to laws to custody? ... You use  power for do any thing you like?. ..... You do any thing you like because you have power? (12:00)

…….

Voice of people witnessing very intense reaction:  ...: head dog type…You wear uniforms to do? pollute ... (12:50) ......

Police: Invite you alight ... (13:30)

Voice of people witnessing: just sitting there .. (13:32)

Farmer: You do not touch me, I'm not wrong, You do not touch me .. (13:50)

Voice of people witnessing: You have power, do lie game? Do something ... must also have evidence, be fair, must rational ... (14:00)

Voice of the people to witness: .... ridiculous, there was no in traffic ...police is like that…

The people to witness continue clapperclaw, sarcastic smile....

Farmer: What is do correct being called tasks. These are not glorious fuck anything. Very glorious, glorious work? Which called on duty? ....

 

You notice more on the way there are so many people are running motorcycles without helmets, including civil defense authorities but police paid no attention to ...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Chú ý: Điền vào “nhận xét” ở cuối bài để xả stress
Sẽ xóa những comment không phù hợp
Thinhoi001